A healthier version of potato chips? And delicious? Thats pretty hard to beat! This is one of my go-to snack recipes. Its pretty easy to turn a potato into a yummy treat. Completely gluten free, savory, and filling. That’s a pretty sweet combination.
- 1 large potato
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut potato into 1/8″ slices. A mandolin is the easiest way to do this. I use mine pretty frequently so if it is not part of your kitchen, you should consider investing in one!
- Place potato slices, oil, salt, pepper, and cheese in a sealed container and shake shake shake!
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place potato slices on sheet being careful to not overlap slices
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned
- Turn chips over and cook for 5 additional minutes
- Allow chips to cool before storing in an airtight container
- Chips will keep for 2-3 days but they are so yummy I’ve never had any left over!
- If you decide to you do not want parmesan chips skip the parmesan cheese and bake as above, or take some chipotle seasoning and sprinkle over chips on the cookie sheets.
One thought on “Baked Parmesan Potato Chips”
Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you
could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark
your blog and definitely will come back in the future.
I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have
a nice day!