A healthier version of potato chips? And delicious? Thats pretty hard to beat! This is one of my go-to snack recipes. Its pretty easy to turn a potato into a yummy treat. Completely gluten free, savory, and filling. That’s a pretty sweet combination.
- 1 large potato
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut potato into 1/8″ slices. A mandolin is the easiest way to do this. I use mine pretty frequently so if it is not part of your kitchen, you should consider investing in one!
- Place potato slices, oil, salt, pepper, and cheese in a sealed container and shake shake shake!
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place potato slices on sheet being careful to not overlap slices
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned
- Turn chips over and cook for 5 additional minutes
- Allow chips to cool before storing in an airtight container
- Chips will keep for 2-3 days but they are so yummy I’ve never had any left over!
- If you decide to you do not want parmesan chips skip the parmesan cheese and bake as above, or take some chipotle seasoning and sprinkle over chips on the cookie sheets.